This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that citymoments.cn does not own or control, or to individuals that we do not employ or manage. What Personal Information About Users Does Citymoments.cn Collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a friendly, customized, and efficient experience. We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with the purpose for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by you. We collect the following types of information from our users:
1. Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. The personal information you provide is used for such purposes as:
* Registration: In order for you to use citymoments.cn services, such as submitting new comments to the website, you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require your email address.
2. Automatic Information:
* We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Citymoments.cn automatically receives and records certain "traffic data" on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. Citymoments.cn uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
* Social sharing of data: Citymoments.cn allows other users to browse comments and pictures you have added. This information is made available via your member profile. We may choose to post this data on other site features in the future.
* Profile information: Citymoments.cn allows other users to browse your full name and other personal information within your member profile should you provide this optional information.
* Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While citymoments.cn will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available. What About Cookies?
* Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Citymoments.cn cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
* Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if citymoments.cn, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
*Protection of citymoments.cn and Others: We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with that law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of City Moments, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
* With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to prevent the sharing of this information by opting out. Is Information About Me Secure?
* We use reasonable security measures in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. We cannot, however, guarantee protection of all information against interception, misappropriation, misuse, or alteration, or that your information may be not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others. Furthermore, we have no control over the security of other sites you might visit, interact with or do business with.
* Your citymoments.cn account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to work to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
* You are responsible for all uses of the Site by any person using your password. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been misused or otherwise misappropriated.
* Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices. What Information Can I Access? You can access your personal information on our website and correct, amend, or delete information that is inaccurate. Upon logging in visit your user profile setting page. What Choices Do I Have?
* As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our website..
* You are able to add or update certain information on pages, such as those listed in the "What Personal Information About Users Does Citymoments.cn Collect?" section above. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
* You may request deletion of your citymoments.cn account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will remove your account. The comments you have submitted we still be accessible but without showing your name.