What's up Shanghai! Have you already heard about the upcoming YinYang Music Festival?
I surely hope so, it's will go down at the Great Wall (yes, the one and only!) in Beijing on the 6th, 7th and 8th of September. It is exactly at the same time as the moon festival, hence you will all be on holidays: No Work! Party Time! Link to event
=> It's a great occasion for a trip, for more details read our earlier introduction of the YinYang Music Festival.
To get you in your creativity and party mood on, the YinYang Music Festival crew is organizing several Pre Parties right here in Shanghai! Be there or be square ;-)
When & Where will they take place?
@ D9 on Saturday August 23rd
=> An exclusive opportunity to meet 14 of the 30 artists performing at the festival, as well as the organisers. Each one of them will lay down a 30min set so you can seek a peek at what's coming up. No cover charge so be sure to be there.
@ The Mansion on Friday August 29th
=> The Mansion team is behind the YinYang Music Festival, thus you can be sure you will be able to see the same great alternative vibe. Join and experience the real YinYang Music Festival spirit one week early. 9 Djs and 11 hours of non-stop, non-commercial (obviously) electro music.
Cover 100Rmb including 5 drinks
@ Arkham on Thursday September 4th (event link)
On September 4th, 1 day before the buses set off to Beijing, YinYang Music Festival is bringing 2 of the main acts to our favourite Underground Venue. Dr. Elektroluv & Kamara, from Belgium and the Netherlands respectively, will transform this rather spare location into an amazing visual & musical experience. Get ready to get your eyes and ears melted!
Tickets: 50Rmb presale, 80Rmb at the door
Last but not least, at the stroke of midnight, 5 lucky winners will walk away with free tickets to the festival.
Yinyang Music Festival philosophy:
- Affordable prices so everyone who loves music can join.
- Specific Music Selection: there will be NO showcase of commercial EDM
- Special location, which offers beautiful nature, ancient Great Wall, comfortable sleeping facilitates. This will be a festival that clearly feels as a Chinese Festival in China.
- A bridge between the west and the east: The festival is build on the first cooperation between underground music venues through China, and hosts special acts from Europe as well as the best Chinese and foreign artists China has to offer.
- Showcase of creative minds: the will be free market for creative people to show their masterpieces ands creative light and fire performances.